I have been talking lot about earning some extra online. Now you know how to earn some extra income internationally too. But how to get the international income to your own bank account!! You are now earnings in dollars or euros or pounds, but you have to convert the foreign currency to your own currency.
Today, it’s time to introduce you to an international account through which you can remit your international income to your own bank account. My favourite international account is PayPal. There are different Payment Options available like Payza, Perfect Money, PayPal, EBS (E- Billing Solutions), Web Money, Skrill, Moneybooker, etc., etc…
First, I will tell you how to open a PayPal Account. But before that one must know what is a PayPal account and why it is required.
What is a PayPal Account:
A PayPal Account is your secure way, to shop globally. With your PayPal account, it’s easy and safer to shop online internationally. At the time of making a purchase, the financial details are always protected through world class security and encryption.
Some sharing of experiences on PayPal are:
- Harshil Karia, Founder – Schbang Digital Media, Mumbai says –
“I was surprised with how swift and easy it was to receive payments from outside India. It is also amazing how hassle free online shopping is with PayPal.”
- Lisbon Ferrao, Businessman and Author, Mumbai says –
“PayPal is consistently good in performance, credible, dependable, and a name I trust over the years.”
An American company named PayPal Holdings, Inc. is operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like cheques and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies. It operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
PayPal has been established in 1998 as a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay. On July 18, 2015, PayPal became an independent company.
Why we require an international account like PayPal:
1. If we want to get paid online;
2. With PayPal account, it’s easy and safer to shop online internationally;
3. You Shop with peace of mind;
4. PayPal works with major banks both overseas and in India;
5. PayPal also offers business solutions for us to get paid securely on our websites, mobile apps/website or directly through our email address.
Shopping with PayPal is free. There is no transaction fee and the buyer’s are covered by PayPal’s Buyer Protection. You have to pay only a currency conversion fee for overseas purchases.
Below are just some of the great international sites you can shop on through PayPal and Save on fees.
Are you ready to get started now?
1. Sign up using your email address.
2. Activate your credit or debit card with your issuing bank for overseas purchases / transactions.
3. Lastly, link up your credit or debit cards with PayPal to start shopping.
4. Shop and checkout with PayPal wherever you see a PayPal button.
Do let me know if you have any question or faced any problem while joining PayPal.
Also, If you have found this article useful, please don’t forget to share it with others on Facebook & Google+.